Effectively identify and assess payment and reimbursement challenges, achieving full, appropriate payment for services with adequate documentation of conditions, diagnoses and services across an array of varying payment systems and requirements, including inpatient, outpatient, dental, ASC, FQHCs, PACE, home health, and hospice.
- Payor contracting, including FFS, PPS, risk adjustment, capitation, bundled payments, value-based, shared savings and other payment models
- Health care revenue cycle management, from credentialing through appeal of denials
- Concierge and cash medicine models
- Documentation, coding and billing reviews and analyses
- Medicare Incentive Payment System analyses and improvement
- Charge capture analysis and credit balance reviews
- Denials management and appeal
- Credit balance reviews
- UPIC review analyses and responses
- Voluntary and mandatory self-reporting
To learn more about how we assist organizations like yours, please visit our Organizations page, or please fill out and submit the contact form to the right and a Granite GRC Consulting team member will be in touch soon.