Secure the full benefits of your hard work by ensuring your revenue cycle is appropriately serving you. Granite GRC can help fine-tune your operations and address payment and reimbursement challenges before they produce costly mistakes. Using our experience and thoughtful approach we assist organizations in identifying and addressing challenges for an array of varying payment systems and requirements. From inpatient and outpatient services through telehealth, we comprehensively address revenue matters involving office, outpatient and inpatient services, including TMS services, partial hospitalization programs, intensive outpatient programs, community mental health centers, behavioral health integration services, inpatient and outpatient drug and alcohol treatment and detoxification, rehabilitative services, medication assisted treatment, and other areas. No revenue cycle operation is perfect, but with Granite GRC’s guidance, your organization can improve its payment and reimbursement processes and results, leading to better business performance.
As an organization focused on revenue cycle evaluation and effectiveness, we provide advice and support for:
- Payor contracting, including FFS, PPS, risk adjustment, capitation, bundled payments, value-based, shared savings and other payment models
- Health care revenue cycle management, from credentialing through appeal of denials
- Coding and billing documentation review and analyses
- Medicare Incentive Payment System (MIPS) analyses and improvement
- Concierge and cash medicine models
- Charge capture analysis and credit balance reviews
- Denials management and appeal
- Credit balance reviews
- UPIC review analyses and responses
- Voluntary and mandatory self-reporting
To learn more about how we assist organizations like yours, please visit our Organizations page, or please fill out and submit the contact form to the right and a Granite GRC Consulting team member will be in touch soon.